Owner and submitter:
Sometime around 1900 W. L. Young purchased several parcels of land in North Denver. The subdivision was (is) called Berkeley Gardens. Mr. Young built and sold several houses on West 47th Ave. between Tennyson and Raleigh. Written on the back of the attached picture is, "4228 W 47th Ave, April 1906." In different ink is, "Alvin Keep this--W.L Young--First house built on Plat Z Berkley Gardens."
Click on Full Photo below for larger photo.
Colorado Photo Index
Denver County Photo Index Page 1
Denver County Photo Index Page 2
Denver County Photo Index Page 3
Denver County Photo Index Page 4
Background by A&J Creations © 1998-1999